This is the privacy notice of Woodys K9 Pet Supplies LTD. In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to Woodys K9 Pet Supplies. We are company number 112450082 registered in England
This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect and process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. We are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Our policy is not just an exercise in complying with the law, but a continuation of our respect for you and your personal information. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate. Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act) accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
1. Data we process - We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. We have collated these into groups as follows: Your identity includes information such as first name, last name, title, date of birth, and other identifiers that you may have provided at some time. Your contact information includes information such as billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers and any other information you have given to us for the purpose of communication or meeting. Your financial data includes information such as your bank account and payment card details. Transaction data includes details about payments or communications to and from you and information about products and services you have purchased from us. Technical data includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. Your profile includes information such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses. Marketing data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us; communication preferences; responses and actions in relation to your use of our services.
2. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you -When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. We may use it in order to: verify your identity for security purposes sell products to you provide you with our services provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract. We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
3. Information relating to your method of payment - We store information about your debit or credit card or other means of payment when you first provide it to us. Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of [WorldPay / SagePay / PayPal / MoneyBookers / or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
4. Communicating with us - When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our service. We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high-quality service.
5. Complaining - When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person. Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
7. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity - Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded. We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution. We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed into our website.
9. Data may be processed outside the European Union - We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business. Accordingly, data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union. For example, some of the software our website uses may have been developed in the United States of America or in Australia. We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
10. Removal of your information - If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you should contact us to make your request. This may limit the service we can provide to you.
11. Verification of your information - When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
12. Encryption of data sent between us - We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
13. Retention period for personal data - Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us: to provide you with the services you have requested; to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities; to support a claim or defence in court.